Sunday, October 12, 2008

Time to Visit the Newsstand

While I work on my epic composting/vermiculture post (when I finally post it, be sure to have a comfy seat handy), check out this week's fantastic issue of the New York Times Magazine. Among other awesomeness it features interviews with Food Rock stars like Severine von Tscharner Fleming (director of the forthcoming young farmer documentary The GreenHorns), an open letter to the future president from Michael Pollan, and a piece on the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's work on agriculture in Africa.

Take a break from monitoring the stock market or the elections. You'll probably be happier for it!

1 comment:

Jenna Jill said...

WOW! I love your blog. So interesting. I am from California, and I visited by boyfriend a couple times this past year in Atlanta and I LOVED the casual pace of life out there. While I was browsing through my favorite magazine Cottage Living, I came across the article on Serenbe and I fell in love with it. What an awesome opportunity to intern there. I'll have to check back again.